- Do I have a monthly maintenance fee on my Personalized Card even if I don't use the card during that month?
Yes. The monthly maintenance fee of $3.00 is assessed on all Personalized Cards.
- Do I have a monthly maintenance fee on my Personalized Card even if my balance is $0?
No. You will not be assessed a monthly maintenance fee on your Personalized Card if your balance is $0. If you wish to no longer use your card, be sure to call our Customer Service number, toll-free at 1-888-853-9523 for your Personalized Card.
- Is there an inactivity fee on my Temporary Card?
Yes, there is a $2.00 monthly inactivity fee on your Temporary Card that is assessed beginning the 13th month after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. To avoid this fee, use your card at least once every 12 months.
- How can I find a fee-free ATM?
To find a fee-free ATM, visit the Adding Funds page or if you have Personalized Card, click on the locator icon using the mobile app
- How do I reset my PIN?
- Will I get overdraft fees if I accidentally try to spend more than I have in my balance?
There are no overdraft fees associated with this card. Generally any purchase transaction that would exceed your balance will be declined.
- My balance is negative. How could this have happened?
One of the great features of your prepaid card is that generally you cannot spend more than your available balance. But that does not mean you can never have a negative balance. Occasionally a merchant will process a transaction without obtaining authorization. If the purchase is greater than the available balance when the transaction posts to your account, then a negative balance can occur.
Be sure to check your balance before making a purchase. You can call Customer Service at 1-888-853-9523 for your Personalized Card or 1-888-853-9461 for your Temporary Card to retrieve your balance and you can check your balance 24/7 at www.ralphs.kpfprepaid.com
- Why are some transactions marked "preauthorized"?
Sometimes your transactions will have been authorized but not yet processed. This means is that you have agreed to make the payment, but the merchant has not yet completed the transaction to transfer the funds.
- What happens if I want to return something that I purchased with my card?
You should return your merchandise to the merchant where it was purchased in accordance with their own return policy. Keep your card until you are certain that you have no merchandise to return. Returns on your account cannot increase your card balance beyond the original or maximum card balance. Rewards points related to returned purchases are subtracted from your total points.
- How can I dispute a purchase on my account?
If you have a dispute with a purchase you have made using the card, it is best to address your dispute with the merchant who accepted your card. If you have a transaction on your card that you did not make or there is an error, please contact Customer Service immediately at 1-888-853-9523 for you Personalized Card or 1-888-853-9461 for your Temporary Card.
- How do I sign up or manage text and email alerts?
Once you have your Personalized Card, and you log in to your card account, you will have the option to sign up for alerts or you may call Customer Service at 1-888-853-9523. To cancel these alerts, you must let us know by calling Customer Service at 1-888-853-9523 or by going online at www.ralphs.kpfprepaid.com. For text alerts, you can reply "STOP" to unsubscribe at any time from your mobile phone.
- My contact information (ie. Address, phone number or e-mail) has changed. How do I update it?
You can call Customer Service at 1-888-853-9523 for you Personalized Card or 1-888-853-9461 for your Temporary Card and an agent will be happy to assist you. It is important that you keep your contact information current as it will ensure card replacement requests are processes without delays which can occur while you provide documentation to validate your address. It will also enable us to contact you with important information.
- Can my Card be replaced if it is lost or stolen?
If your Personalized Card is lost or stolen, please call Customer Service immediately at 1-888-853-9523. A fee of $4.95 is assessed to cover the costs of processing and shipping your replacement card. If you change your address at the time of card replacement, we will ask you to provide documentation to validate your address. Your request for card replacement will be delayed until your new address has been verified.
If your Temporary Card is lost or stolen, please call Customer Service immediately at 1-888-853-9461. A fee of $4.95 is assessed to cover the costs of processing and shipping your replacement card. If you have a Temporary Card that has not yet been registered, then in addition to the above requirements you will be required to provide your name, address, Temporary Card number, the original value and transaction history. KEEP A COPY OF YOUR CARD AND YOUR RECEIPT so that you can provide this information.
- What is the best way to purchase gas with this prepaid card?
It is best to prepay the station attendant for the amount of gas you would like to purchase in order to avoid a hold on your account for an amount greater than your purchase. When you pay at the pump a "hold" will generally be placed on your account to ensure that you have a large enough balance to cover the total amount of gas you might purchase at the pump. The "hold" is a predetermined amount before it is known how much gas you will actually buy. Your transaction may be declined if your balance is not sufficient to cover the "hold" amount. You also will not have access to the held funds until the final transaction posts to your account.
- Can I use this card to rent a car, obtain a hotel room, or purchase an airline ticket?
You can use your Card to do all of these things! But remember, most of these transactions will result in a "hold" on your balance. These companies usually hold an amount that is much larger than the actual cost of the rental, ticket, or room to cover possible expenses. This could mean that you will not have access to the held funds until the final transaction posts to your account. Please check with these companies about the details of their policy.
(Personalized Card Only)
- How do I enroll in direct deposit with my employer?
To enroll in direct deposit, you will need to give your routing number and account number (this is NOT your card number) to your payroll or benefits provider. To obtain the routing and account numbers:
- From the mobile app: click the load money icon and then click the direct deposit icon.
- From the web site: log into your account and click on Card Information
- Call Customer Service at 1-888-853-9523
- Is there a limit to how much money I can load to my card balance?
Only Personalized Cards can be reloaded. At no time can the balance on your Personalized Card be greater than $10,000. The maximum reload, in a single day is: $1,000 when using a Recharge Card™ or cash reload, and $5,000 when reloading via Direct. Other limits apply. More information can be found by clicking “Help” and then Cardholder Agreement on the mobile app or on www.ralphs.kpfprepaid.com.
- Is there a maximum card balance?
Yes. Your maximum card balance is $10,000.
- What other ways can I reload my card?
(Personalized Card Only)
- How do I earn Ralphs® rewards plus Visa® points?
Points are earned each time you make an eligible purchase with your Personalized Card. You earn up to three points for every net dollar you spend in a single transaction based on the type of purchase. The following chart shows the purchase type and applicable point level:
- Two points per net dollar spent on purchases for all purchases of products by the Kroger Co. Family of Stores
- One point per net dollar spent on purchases for all purchases inside the Kroger Co. Family of Stores (excluding purchases of products by the Kroger Co. Family of Stores)
- A half point per net dollar spent on net purchases for all purchases outside the Kroger Co. Family of Stores (excluding Kroger® Fuel Centers)
Account must be open and in good standing to earn points and redeem coupons. Rewards program is subject to change. Net purchases are purchased minus credits and returns. Please review the Terms and Conditions for more details and exclusions.
- How much are Ralphs® rewards plus Visa® points worth?
Accumulated points are exchanged for Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates. Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates are automatically loaded to your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® Prepaid Debit Card quarterly when you have earned a minimum of 500 rewards points. 500 points equals a rewards coupon for $5 off a qualifying Ralphs store purchase, if your account is in good standing. Ralphs rewards plus Visa® points have no cash value. Please review the Terms and Conditions for more details and exclusions.
- How often will I earn my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates?
Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates will be automatically loaded to your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® Prepaid Debit Card quarterly when you have earned a minimum of 500 rewards points (worth $5).
- Will my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates ever expire?
Your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates expire 12 months from the month in which they were automatically loaded to your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® Prepaid Debit Card.
- How are my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® points affected if I return merchandise?
If you earned points on the original transaction, those points will be deducted from your point balance if you return the merchandise. For example, if you return all the merchandise from a purchase that originally had earned 200 points, we will deduct 200 points from your point balance when the return transaction is complete.
- How do I receive my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates?
Your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates are automatically issued to the shopper's card bar code on the back of your Personalized Card quarterly when you have earned a minimum of 500 rewards points. Issued Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates do not affect the available funds balance of your card. Your cashier will remind you when you have rewards Visa® e-certificates available to use. You can also sign up to have an alert sent to you via email when you have earned a rewards e-certificate.
- Where can I redeem my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates?
Your Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates are redeemable for purchases at Ralphs stores.
- Can I partially use my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificate? Could I only use $7 of a $10 e-certificate?
Yes, when using a Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificate, you can redeem less than its entire value in a single transaction. Any unused value on the e-certificate would be available for use on a future transaction. Please review the Terms and Conditions for all applicable restrictions and considerations.
- Can I redeem my Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates for cash value?
No. Ralphs rewards plus Visa® points and Ralphs rewards plus Visa® e-certificates have no cash value.